Who is the Data Controller of your data?
- DATA CONTROLLER Plásticos de Carballo S.A.
- NIF A15071772
- REGISTERED OFFICE Polígono Industrial de Bértoa, Rúa do Ferro s/n, 15105, Carballo, A Coruña
- Email email@example.com
- Phone number 981702611
- DPO Adaptalia Formativo S.L Grupo Legal firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At Plásticos de Carballo S.A., depending on the category of data subject in question, we process the information you provide us for these purposes:
- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS Manage potential commercial and/or professional relations, manage the sending of information requested and/or answer any questions asked, provide offers for our services and/or products that may be of interest to you.
- CUSTOMERS Manage commercial and/or professional relations, provide offers for our services and/or products that may be of interest to you.
- SUPPLIERS Manage commercial and/or professional relations.
- CANDIDATES Manage the personnel selection process.
What is the legitimate interest for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data, depending on the category of data subject concerned, can be:
- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
- GDPR Art. 6(1)(b): to take steps, at the request of the data subject, prior to entering into a contract (estimates, order forms, service offers, etc.).
- GDPR Art. 6(1)(f): Legitimate interest (sending requested information, answering queries, etc.).
- GDPR Art. 6(1)(a): consent of the data subject (providing offers for our services and/or products).
- CUSTOMERS GDPR Art. 6(1)(b): performance of a contract in which the data subject is a party.
- SUPPLIERS GDPR Art. 6(1)(b): performance of a contract in which the data subject is a party.
- CANDIDATES CANDIDATES: GDPR Art. 6(1)(a): consent of the data subject.
The data we request from you are appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them, but failure to provide them may affect the purpose of the service or make it impossible to provide it.
For how long do we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from them and any other legal requirement.
Who will be the recipients of your data?
Plásticos de Carballo S.A.will not communicate your data to any third party, unless you are expressly notified of this.
In addition, we inform you that certain data, in accordance with current legislation in force or the contractual relationship with Plásticos de Carballo S.A., may be communicated to:
- Banks and financial institutions to collect on services you took out and/or purchased products.
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of Plásticos de Carballo SA, when thus established in current regulations in force.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights that data subjects may exercise, where applicable, are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Right to rectification or erasure.
- Right to object.
- The right to request the restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability.
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing.
The owners of the personal data obtained may exercise their personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the registered office of Plásticos de Carballo S.A. or to the email address provided for this purpose, email@example.com.
Models, forms and more information about your rights are available on the website of the national supervisory authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, hereinafter the AEPD, www.aepd.es
Can I withdraw consent?
You have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to said withdrawal.
Where can I complain if I feel that my data is not being processed correctly?
If any data subject considers that their data are not being processed correctly by Plásticos de Carballo S.A. or that requests to exercise their rights have not been satisfactorily handled, they may file a complaint with the corresponding data protection authority, where the AEPD is the authority in Spain, www.aepd.es.
Security and updating your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided. All this is to prevent their alteration, loss and/or unauthorised processing or access, as required by law, although there is no such thing as absolute security.
To ensure that we can keep your data updated, it is important that you always inform us when there have been any changes.
Plásticos de Carballo S.A. herein notifies you that your data will be processed with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the processing phases. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless the data subject has expressly authorised us to do so.